By Schmoel Yitzhak
IMPERTINENT THOUGHTS ON PERTINENT TOPICS
* If the International Red Cross is not 100 percent anti-Israeli, then how come it has done nothing about finding and securing the well-being of Gilad Shalit?
* One thing you should know about President Empty Suit Obama; he has not visited Israel; nor will he in the foreseeable future.
* Another thing you should know about Con Man Obama is that he's done more damage to Israel in one year than the last five American presidents combined.
* And a third thing about the product of venal Chicago Democratic -- alias Corrupt -- politics is that one of his most substantial contributors to his presidential campaign was an outfit called BP, as in British Petroleum.
* Therefore should we wonder about his inept, tepid and banal response to the Gulf of Mexico's horrific oil spill?
* Tzipi Livni and her supporters must know that during this time of crises, there is only one direction to move and that is in support of Benjamin Netanyahu.
* Anything less will instantly bring smiles to the distorted faces of Iran, Syria, the Hamas gang and every other Israeli-hater you can find.
* Moshe Arens unfailingly produces words of wisdom and the following should be well-digested by those concerned about the upcoming Iranian threat. To wit:
* "Many years ago, when Ze'ev Jabotinsky and his followers were assaulted by waves of hatred and anger and called fascists and murderers, he issued a call to his adherent: 'Kalt und fest!' Cool and firm! This too shall pass. This advice is appropriate today to Israelis, supporters of Israel and all those who are engaged in the war against terrorism, in the face of the almost universal condemnation leveled against Israel."
* I will say it over and over again: the most studious, insightful columns continuously come from the computer of The Jerusalem Post's Caroline Glick.
* And any time you want to know what Jewish Quislings are thinking, check out Haaretz, which could pass for the English edition of a Hamas daily.
* As for the New York Times, which carries the banner "All The News That's Fit To Print," one must ask this question: How come your editors ignored the Helen Thomas Jew-hating comments while FoxNews, the Daily News and the Drudge Report covered it? Answer: Because the Times' agenda has been anti-Israel since Nasser ran Egypt.
* This insightful tidbit from Israel Opinion's Yigal Walt: "The utterance of lies by Arab leaders and politicians has become so deeply rooted, blatant, and irrational that it cannot be compared to the usual manipulation of information we see elsewhere."
* Our view of the above: The utterance of lies by Arab leaders and politicians -- so deeply rooted, blatant and irrational -- are accepted as truth throughout the European Union, American State Department, Sweden, Norway and all points East, West, South and North. Oil will do that!
* The course, Arab Lying 101, wasn't invented by Arafat by he certainly honed it to sharpness. Even the supreme con man, Bill Clinton, was conned by Yasser; the good, ole boy!
* Abraham Lincoln said, "You can't fool all of the people all the time." The Arabs have proven via the Flotilla ploy that Honest Abe struck out on his "Can't Fool" pitch.
* There are dozens of reasons why the United Nations is a sham of what its founders meant it to be and here's Exhibit A: The UN Human Rights Council has issued forty resolutions over the past four years. Of those forty, thirty-three have been condemnations of Israel.
* Obviously, the UN Human Rights Council never heard about Iran's massacre of more than seventy peaceful protesters. the UNHRC no doubt was uninformed about China killing almost 200 Uigars during ethnic riots. Then, again, why should it since its total obsession is with destroying Israel's right to exist.
* Quick Definition Of A Con Job, Arab-style: The Free Gaza Movement.
* The Free Gaza Movement is a "human rights movement" the way Tyrannosaurus Rex was a vegetarian.
* Sometimes the Czechs see things clearly and see them whole. Here's an example:
* This from the Prager Zeitung: "The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince."
* And one more VERY important message from Moshe Arens. Please do not take this lightly:
* "And I say to those Israelis, frightened by the avalanche of criticism against Israel, who are running for cover and accusing the government rather than explaining the problem for Israel of Gaza's being controlled by Hamas, which is allied with Hezbollah and Iran: Don't press the panic button. Kalt und fest!"
* COOL AND FIRM!