Sunday, January 8, 2017

I Am Not Your Kike, Your Heb, Your Jew


⚜The Duke of The North⚜

I am not your Kike, the one you, the world, white, black, Christian and Muslim have decided to enslave.

No, that is not me.

No sir, I am not that Heb, the one you thought you could push around, use and then kill off.

Please, please do not talk to me about enslavement, racism or oppression.

I am not that Jew, no sir, I will not shut my mouth, for it is my people who have been oppressed since the dawn of man.

I have watched through the eyes of history, my people have recorded it, I have watched as the world has ruthlessly oppressed, enslaved and killed my people.

Today the nations of the world, White European, Asian and African are still trying to enslave Israel, we see this everyday at the United Nations. Anti-Semitic resolution 2334, calling for ethnically cleansing Jews from Judea and Samaria is further proof of your hatred.

Now, put on your fake sign of rebellion, the bullshit Kefiyah yet another symbol appropriated from my people, from our real symbol, the Talit.

You have come to my land, my home. You work with those who have ethnically cleansed me, killed me.

You have all the power of the oil world at your hands, it is you, not the Jews that run the media. You have been using this against me from the second an oil well was dug in Arabia. You have intimidated my friends with your wealth and your threats of violence, you are a thug, yet all of your devious acts have not stopped me. I am still here in my homeland, free, master of my future.

You have forced upon me a foreign, colonialist Arab/Muslim invader. Yet I have tossed off his shackles, returned my people to dignity and brought them forth to freedom.

So no, no sir, I am not your Heb, your Kike your timid Jew.

I am not your slave.

I will not walk off to the gas chambers as you wish.

I will not abide by your anti-Semitic laws.

I am the Indigenous child of Israel, while the Arab Muslim has always been the colonialist, imperialist invader.

I am royalty.

I am the Sicarii Knife.

I am the Maccabean Sword

I am Moses

I am David

I am Solomon.

I am not your Heb, nor am I your Kike.

No, I am a man, a Hebrew, Jewish, Israeli man and I am ready to smash the colonialist lies of the Nazi, Palestinian people.

No comments:

Post a Comment